7 Major Benefits of LED Landscape Lighting
1. LED landscape lighting can save up to 80% in outdoor lighting energy costs, saving you $100s or even $1000s per year.
2. LED Lamp replacement is almost nonexistent. This reduces the lighting maintenance costs to almost zero. LED landscape lamps last up to 40,000 hours (that’s 21 years at 5 hours per day) WOW!
WITH LED OUTDOOR LIGHTING YOU WON’T HAVE TO CHANGE
A BULB FOR UP TO 20 YEARS
3. LED outdoor lighting is the cutting edge lighting technology. Why install an outdoor lighting system that utilizes old inefficient technology?
4. LED outdoor lighting is the safest form of lighting. LED landscape lighting produces very little heat compared to halogen landscape lights. The landscape fixture is only slightly warm to the touch ware as halogen 12 volt landscape lights can cause burns to people, pets or plants.
5. $ave green by going green. LED landscape lighting systems dramatically reduce the impact on the environment due to the big savings in energy and installation costs. LED outdoor lighting systems use much less copper wire, smaller transformers and basically no lamp replacements. Its helps saves the environment while not sacrificing economic value.
6. LED lamps able to withstand bumps and knocks, Unlike incandescent the lamps, LED bulbs don’t have delicate filaments which can be damaged due to movement of the fixture during maintenance or rough gardeners.
7. LED Fixtures come with optics which accurately control light output.